Wednesday, September 28, 2011

OFFICIALLY A PLANKER


When I first heard of this phenomenon, I like most people was a bit confused and dumbfounded. I mean really, what’s the point of laying face down for no reason? What type of gratification would you get by laying down; especially when sleep isn’t involved? I asked myself these questions when I seen the countless pictures on the internet. As time went on and I started seeing how big it became, I toyed around with the possibility of joining in. When I tried it for the first time, somehow, someway, I had fun. I could now officially consider myself “a planker”.

Planking is a game where a person lies face down and gets their picture taken. The fun behind planking though is trying to come up with creative places that a plank could be done. From there, you then post it online and try to give it a creative name. Basically, the more creative the place, the cooler it is.

Since I’m a true novice at planking, I just wanted to share a few planks that I was able to do. If you can, post your plank on my comments. Plank on!

THE SKEEBALL PLANK

THE WORK PLANK

THE WHEELBARREL PLANK

No comments:

Post a Comment