Thursday, November 18, 2010

HOTEL REVIEW


I found this while on TRIPADVISOR.COM and thought this was pretty dope. Honestly I hate hotel review sites because of what people whine about, but I'll play hypocrite and post this. 
HERE YOU GO:
Every year, my wife and our friends plan a group trip. This year was Maui and I can say that this was the best time I've ever had. The Aston XXXX was our choice of accomodations. We had family who owned time shares but we chose to do it ourselves. The Aston XXXX was located close to everywhere you'd like to go when you're in maui. Very close to the beach, the shops, the mountains, the docks, the airport etc. We stayed in a condo with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a huge living room with a balcony overlooking well maintained property. All the appliances were in excellent working order. The cleaning people were very thorough and neat. The pool and tennis courts were kept very clean.

The memorable part of my trip was our front desk person. He was very friendly and helpful. If you wanted to know anything about Maui just ask BRANDON. He know where the best eating, shopping, luau etc. spots were.
I am planning another trip to maui and I will surely stay at the Aston XXXX again. Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment