Monday, December 27, 2010

DRUMS OF THE PACIFIC LUAU

Happy 29th Anniversary to the in-laws!

When we stayed at the Kahana Beach Resort 2 weeks ago, Anabelle’s dad had picked up a brochure of the Drums of the Pacific Luau at the Hyatt Regency in Ka’anapali. He mentioned that he’s never been to a luau in Lahaina and wants to go to one. He’s never one to ask for much so when he does, it’s pretty much a guarantee. I told Anabelle’s mom that I’ll get it at the hotel (that I work at) and it’s pretty much a definite. Fortunately, I was able to get 3 of the 5 of us comped so all I had to pay for was 1 adult and 1 child.

To tell you the truth, I wasn’t all that amped up to go to this luau. It was nothing against the luau but I’ve been to all of them that it’s normally the same standard fare. I was so glad that Tihati Productions proved me wrong. The Drums of the Pacific Luau was top notch. I don’t want to get into every little thing and give you too much but I’d like to share a few of the many moments that we had.

THANK YOU TIHATI PRODUCTIONS ONCE AGAIN.


PULLING THE PIG OUT OF THE IMU

THE QUEEN OF THE EVENING

ONE OF THE DOPEST FIRE DANCERS

ANOTHER SHOT. I JUST NEEDED TO POST THIS


MAHALO FOR THE GREAT MEMORIES
"UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN"



No comments:

Post a Comment